Saturday, March 26, 2011

... swollen.

This is going to be short, sweet (or maybe not so much) and to the point:

1. Texas was AWESOME.
2. My ankles are now swollen.
3. Really swollen.
4. REALLY REALLY swollen.
5. I started my second job at Applebee's this week. Lovin it but I'm EXHAUSTED.
6. Can't hardly walk due to: swollen ankles (see 2-4), sore feet from standing and walking around at both jobs all day, sore legs (see sore feet) and from just being tired.
7. Worried I might stress the baby out - not wanting that to happen!
8. Dr.'s appointment monday - will bring up having 2 jobs.
9. Gotta plan baby shower.
10. Did I mention that my ankles are swollen?
11. And that Texas was AHHH-MAZINGGGGG :)

xoxo - Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this. you are so cute! dang, 2 jobs prego?? girl your amazing!! i could do 2 or 3 jobs easy buy i doubt i could if i was preggers. im so glad you had a good time in TX!!!! you deserved it hunny(: do you have anything to help your swolleness? lol make your sister or something give you a leg message haha or put your legs in a hot bath...? <3 ya

    ReplyDelete