Sunday, March 6, 2011

... keep it coming.

The good news just keeps coming - today I got a phone call from my wonderful sister while she was at work telling me that they were hiring for a host and to come down to fill out an application.

Once I got there and started filling out the application I was soon greeted by the manager who sat down with me, talked to me about the job and.. hired me on the spot! No application needed :)

So I'll now be working at my local Applebee's as a hostess on the weekends and then of course still at Zupas in the mornings/afternoons. I can't believe it, I was just talking to someone about this today, about getting a second job. And how I wasn't sure I would try to find a second job because I'll most likely be moving to Texas in a couple months. But my sister talked to her manager and told him my situation and talked me up and there it is! Job #2 :) I'm super excited and it'll be kinda crazy perhaps but I think I can handle it. Wish me luck!

xoxo - Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment