Monday, March 7, 2011

... I don't have a title for this.

Well the good news had to stop at some point.. kinda..

Not that I have bad news really but I do have a bladder infection and that is no bueno :( I woke up this morning and got a little scared so I went to my doctor and thankfully it wasn't anything to worry about with little Brody. My doctor wants me to rest at home until Thursday so I'm stuck in bed till then. But on the bright side Brody is perfectly fine and healthy still and as long as my medication works and everything gets cleared up then I should be good to go to Texas still and everything will be just fine!

On a side note: I'm pretty good at this blogging thing. It's kinda like Facebook or Twitter - asking about what I'm doing - only I can write like paragraphs about what I'm doing or did or whatever I really want. I have a feeling the blogging isn't going to subside any time soon, especially while I'm on bed rest. I gotta have something to keep me busy right?

xoxo - Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment